Synonyms for pink
Synonyms of pink
- (adj) pinkish, chromatic (similar term)
- (noun) chromatic color, chromatic colour, spectral color, spectral colour
- (noun) garden pink, flower
- (noun) pinko, collectivist, leftist, left-winger
- (verb) tap, rap, knock, sound, go
- (verb) ping, knock, sound, go
- (verb) cut
The term pink is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGluaw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4a0b0dcedd48f780778d1cd1bb8f9877.
The ASCII encoding of pink in hexadecimal notation is 70696e6b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: pink bollworm
| pink calla
| pink cockatoo
| pink disease
| pink disease fungus
| pink elephants
| pink family
| pink fivecorner
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.