Synonyms for shelter
Synonyms of shelter
- (noun) structure, construction
- (noun) protective covering, protective cover, protection
- (noun) protection, security
- (noun) tax shelter, decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down
- (noun) housing, lodging, living accommodations
- (verb) supply, provide, render, furnish
- (verb) invest, put, commit, place
The term shelter is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2hlbHRlcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8bcf6c4fb36470b050b853278c00a3d3.
The ASCII encoding of shelter in hexadecimal notation is 7368656c746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: shelter deck
| shelter tent
| sheltered workshop
| shelton jackson lee
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.