Synonyms for sight
Synonyms of sight
- (noun) visual percept, visual image
- (noun) display
- (noun) vision, visual sense, visual modality, modality, sense modality, sensory system, exteroception
- (noun) optical instrument
- (noun) position, view, perspective
- (noun) ken, compass, range, reach, grasp
- (noun) view, survey, look, looking, looking at
- (noun) batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, muckle, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, whole lot, whole slew, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- (verb) perceive, comprehend
The term sight is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2lnaHQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 31dbbb2e606444427bdb83af5aa2ab9b.
The ASCII encoding of sight in hexadecimal notation is 7369676874.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: sight bill
| sight draft
| sight gag
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.