Synonyms for signal
Synonyms of signal
- (adj) impressive (similar term)
- (noun) signaling, sign, communication
- (noun) incitement, incitation, provocation
- (noun) electricity, electrical energy
- (verb) sign, signalize, signalise, communicate, intercommunicate
- (verb) bespeak, betoken, indicate, point, tell
The term signal is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2lnbmFs, while the MD5 signature is equal to 521345a9fb579f52117f27be6e0673ee.
The ASCII encoding of signal in hexadecimal notation is 7369676e616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: signal box
| signal caller
| signal detection
| signal fire
| signal flag
| signal level
| signal light
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.