Synonyms for sneak
Synonyms of sneak
- (adj) furtive, sneaky, stealthy, surreptitious, concealed (similar term)
- (noun) unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- (noun) prowler, stalker, intruder, interloper, trespasser
- (noun) fink, snitch, snitcher, stoolpigeon, stool pigeon, stoolie, sneaker, canary, informer, betrayer, rat, squealer, blabber
- (verb) mouse, creep, pussyfoot, walk, sneak away (related term), sneak out (related term)
- (verb) act, move
- (verb) pilfer, cabbage, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, filch, nobble, lift, steal
- (verb) slip, pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
The term sneak is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c25lYWs=, while the MD5 signature is equal to fae3d6e67b8f02231338286aac31cfc8.
The ASCII encoding of sneak in hexadecimal notation is 736e65616b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: sneak away
| sneak in
| sneak off
| sneak out
| sneak preview
| sneak thief
| sneak up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.