Synonyms for static
Synonyms of static
- (adj) unchanging, undynamic (similar term), adynamic (similar term)
- (adj) inactive, motionless, still, nonmoving (similar term), unmoving (similar term)
- (adj) electrostatic, electricity (related term)
- (adj) stable, unchanging, unchangeable (similar term)
- (noun) atmospherics, atmospheric static, noise, interference, disturbance
- (noun) criticism, unfavorable judgment
The term static is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3RhdGlj, while the MD5 signature is equal to a81259cef8e959c624df1d456e5d3297.
The ASCII encoding of static in hexadecimal notation is 737461746963.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: static electricity
| static line
| static magnet
| static tube
| statin drug
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.