Synonyms for tang
Synonyms of tang
- (noun) relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, taste, taste sensation, gustatory sensation, taste perception, gustatory perception
- (noun) nip, piquance, piquancy, piquantness, tanginess, zest, spiciness, spice, spicery
- (noun) Tang, Tang dynasty, dynasty
- (noun) bladderwrack, black rockweed, bladder fucus, Fucus vesiculosus, rockweed
- (noun) serrated wrack, Fucus serratus, brown algae
- (noun) sea tang, seaweed
- (noun) sea tangle, kelp
The term tang is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dGFuZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 87db92494758df7d0f0a4f39162a48f4.
The ASCII encoding of tang in hexadecimal notation is 74616e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: tang dynasty
| tangelo tree
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.