Synonyms for decline
Synonyms of decline
- (noun) diminution, decrease, decrement
- (noun) declination, condition, status, improvement (antonym)
- (noun) decay, decrease, decrement
- (noun) descent, declivity, fall, declination, declension, downslope, slope, incline, side, ascent (antonym)
- (verb) worsen, change state, turn, better (antonym)
- (verb) refuse, reject, pass up, turn down, accept (antonym)
- (verb) refuse, react, respond, accept (antonym)
- (verb) go down, wane, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- (verb) drop
- (verb) slump, correct, descend, fall, go down, come down
- (verb) inflect
The term decline is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGVjbGluZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2b122770316eec706934c954faa7bee3.
The ASCII encoding of decline in hexadecimal notation is 6465636c696e65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: decline in quality
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.