Synonyms for effect
Synonyms of effect
- (noun) consequence, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot, phenomenon
- (noun) impression, appearance, visual aspect
- (noun) force, validity, validness
- (noun) symptom
- (noun) impression, feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- (noun) essence, burden, core, gist, meaning, significance, signification, import
- (verb) effectuate, set up, cause, do, make
- (verb) act, move
The term effect is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZWZmZWN0, while the MD5 signature is equal to bf5b17fac5c60d745a593b5920372235.
The ASCII encoding of effect in hexadecimal notation is 656666656374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: effected
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.