Synonyms for impression
Synonyms of impression
- (noun) feeling, belief, notion, opinion, idea, thought
- (noun) effect, appearance, visual aspect
- (noun) mental picture, picture, image, mental image
- (noun) depression, imprint, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- (noun) stamp, symbol
- (noun) printing, publication
- (noun) imprint
- (noun) portrayal, characterization, enactment, personation
- (noun) press, pressure, pressing
The term impression is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW1wcmVzc2lvbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4ba09b93a4e608ebef83251954fc1156.
The ASCII encoding of impression in hexadecimal notation is 696d7072657373696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: impressionable
| impressive aphasia
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.