Synonyms for tally
Synonyms of tally
- (noun) run, score
- (noun) reckoning, bill, account, invoice
- (noun) count, counting, numeration, enumeration, reckoning, investigation, investigating
- (verb) match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, agree, equal, be, disagree (antonym)
- (verb) score, hit, rack up, gain, advance, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground
- (verb) chalk up, record, enter, put down
- (verb) total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, add up, count, number, enumerate, numerate
The term tally is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dGFsbHk=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8d05346598cd730d88308156cac41e6d.
The ASCII encoding of tally in hexadecimal notation is 74616c6c79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: tally clerk
| talmudic literature
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.