Synonyms for treat
Synonyms of treat
- (noun) dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
- (noun) happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- (verb) handle, do by, interact
- (verb) process, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- (verb) care for
- (verb) cover, handle, plow, deal, address, broach, initiate
- (verb) give, gift, present
- (verb) regale, provide, supply, ply, cater
- (verb) negociate
- (verb) react, respond
The term treat is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dHJlYXQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 15bf1e390b0cbe5d40cdbcdf326e6123.
The ASCII encoding of treat in hexadecimal notation is 7472656174.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: treated
| treaty of versailles
| treaty port
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.