Synonyms for dainty
Synonyms of dainty
- (adj) mincing, niminy-piminy, prim, twee, refined (similar term)
- (adj) exquisite, delicate (similar term)
- (adj) tasty (similar term)
- (adj) nice, overnice, prissy, squeamish, fastidious (similar term)
- (noun) delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat, nutriment, nourishment, nutrition, sustenance, aliment, alimentation, victuals
The term dainty is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGFpbnR5, while the MD5 signature is equal to d74dc5d2242b651adf1a1063fa555c5b.
The ASCII encoding of dainty in hexadecimal notation is 6461696e7479.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: daiquiri
| dairy cattle
| dairy cow
| dairy farm
| dairy farmer
| dairy farming
| dairy product
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.