Synonyms for apply
Synonyms of apply
- (verb) use, utilize, utilise, employ
- (verb) hold, go for, refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on
- (verb) request, bespeak, call for, quest
- (verb) put on, cover
- (verb) lend oneself, defy (antonym)
- (verb) give, distribute, administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out
- (verb) practice, use
- (verb) enforce, implement, compel, oblige, obligate, exempt (antonym)
- (verb) denote, refer
- (verb) give, dedicate, consecrate, commit, devote
The term apply is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXBwbHk=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4da463dcb391d40ec0352edd2e42b2d2.
The ASCII encoding of apply in hexadecimal notation is 6170706c79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: appoggiatura
| appointment book
| appointment calendar
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.