Synonyms for blame
Synonyms of blame
- (adj) blasted, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal, cursed (similar term), curst (similar term)
- (noun) incrimination, inculpation, accusation, accusal
- (noun) rap, reproach
- (verb) fault, charge, accuse, absolve (antonym)
- (verb) find fault, pick, knock, criticize, criticise, pick apart
- (verb) charge, impute, ascribe, assign, attribute
The term blame is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YmxhbWU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4b3a56a17453e7666478b38547e720e6.
The ASCII encoding of blame in hexadecimal notation is 626c616d65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: blameable
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.