Synonyms for assign
Synonyms of assign
- (verb) delegate, designate, depute, appoint, charge
- (verb) allot, portion, distribute, administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out
- (verb) impute, ascribe, attribute, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- (verb) specify, set apart, choose, take, select, pick out
- (verb) put, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- (verb) arrogate, claim, lay claim, arrogate
- (verb) transfer
- (verb) attribute, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
The term assign is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXNzaWdu, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4de8aa8803f1d41cf317eb0eadc2eb3c.
The ASCII encoding of assign in hexadecimal notation is 61737369676e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: assignable
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.