Synonyms for climb
Synonyms of climb
- (noun) ascent, acclivity, rise, raise, upgrade, slope, incline, side, descent (antonym)
- (noun) climbing, mounting, rise, rising, ascent, ascension
- (noun) mount, rise, ascent, ascension, ascending
- (verb) climb up, mount, go up, rise, lift, arise, move up, go up, come up, uprise, climb on (related term), climb down (related term)
- (verb) move
- (verb) wax, mount, rise, increase, wane (antonym)
- (verb) slope, incline, pitch
- (verb) progress, come on, come along, advance, get on, get along, shape up
- (verb) rise, go up, grow
The term climb is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y2xpbWI=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 28b3da6a4cad283dd294dd51d476084c.
The ASCII encoding of climb in hexadecimal notation is 636c696d62.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: climb down
| climb on
| climb up
| climbing bird's nest fern
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.