Synonyms for dive
Synonyms of dive
- (noun) honkytonk, cabaret, nightclub, club, nightspot
- (noun) diving, swimming, swim
- (noun) nose dive, nosedive, descent
- (verb) plunge, plunk, descend, fall, go down, come down
- (verb) submerge, submerse
- (verb) swim
The term dive is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGl2ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to b9f5bcd98fe1627e37cd87a27b4a7fd6.
The ASCII encoding of dive in hexadecimal notation is 64697665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dive bomber
| dive brake
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.