Synonyms for draught
Synonyms of draught
- (noun) draft, potation, tipple, drink
- (noun) gulp, draft, swig, swallow, drink, deglutition
- (noun) draft, wind, air current, current of air
- (noun) draft, depth
- (noun) draft, dose
- (noun) draft, drawing, pull, pulling
- (verb) blueprint, draft, design, plan
The term draught is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZHJhdWdodA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to edfc3310282bb87c9ce5533675eefd02.
The ASCII encoding of draught in hexadecimal notation is 64726175676874.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: draught beer
| draught horse
| dravidian language
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.