Synonyms for elevation
Synonyms of elevation
- (noun) lift, raising, rise, rising, ascent, ascension
- (noun) acme, height, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top, degree, level, stage, point
- (noun) EL, altitude, ALT, angular position
- (noun) natural elevation, geological formation, formation, natural depression (antonym)
- (noun) distance
- (noun) leap
- (noun) plan, architectural plan
- (noun) aggrandizement, aggrandisement, increase, step-up
The term elevation is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZWxldmF0aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8c6ac9887f33b5f79188a4eae7fb2803.
The ASCII encoding of elevation in hexadecimal notation is 656c65766174696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: elevator
| elevator boy
| elevator car
| elevator girl
| elevator man
| elevator operator
| elevator shaft
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.