Synonyms for extra
Synonyms of extra
- (adj) excess, redundant, spare, supererogatory, superfluous, supernumerary, surplus, unnecessary (similar term), unneeded (similar term)
- (adj) special, unscheduled (similar term)
- (adj) additional, additive (similar term)
- (noun) supernumerary, spear carrier, actor, histrion, player, thespian, role player
- (noun) edition
- (noun) duplicate, artifact, artefact
The term extra is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZXh0cmE=, while the MD5 signature is equal to ea9f91b2cda019730f2891bd12a7a4d6.
The ASCII encoding of extra in hexadecimal notation is 6578747261.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: extra dividend
| extra innings
| extra large
| extra point
| extra time
| extracellular fluid
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.