Synonyms for extract
Synonyms of extract
- (noun) infusion, solution
- (noun) excerpt, excerption, selection, passage
- (verb) pull out, pull, pull up, take out, draw out, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- (verb) obtain
- (verb) educe, evoke, elicit, draw out, interpret, construe, see
- (verb) distill, distil, make, create
- (verb) separate
- (verb) press out, express, get, acquire
- (verb) excerpt, take out, choose, take, select, pick out
- (verb) calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure
The term extract is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZXh0cmFjdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3e40063e25753005ccb971c164035b1a.
The ASCII encoding of extract in hexadecimal notation is 65787472616374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: extractable
| extracurricular activity
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.