Synonyms for knocker
Synonyms of knocker
- (noun) big shot, big gun, big wheel, big cheese, big deal, big enchilada, big fish, head honcho
- (noun) person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- (noun) detractor, disparager, depreciator, cynic, faultfinder
- (noun) breast, bosom, boob, tit, titty, mammary gland, mamma
- (noun) doorknocker, rapper, device
The term knocker is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence a25vY2tlcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6551d3cd7378d16e35dd09af94cfeab2.
The ASCII encoding of knocker in hexadecimal notation is 6b6e6f636b6572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: knocking
| knockout drops
| knockout punch
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.