Synonyms for knot
Synonyms of knot
- (noun) bunch, clump, cluster, clustering
- (noun) fastener, fastening, holdfast, fixing
- (noun) wood
- (noun) gnarl, distorted shape, distortion
- (noun) nautical mile, mile, mi, naut mi, international nautical mile, air mile, nautical linear unit
- (noun) slub, burl, roughness, raggedness
- (noun) greyback, grayback, Calidris canutus, sandpiper
- (verb) create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- (verb) tie, bind
- (verb) ravel, tangle, intertwine, twine, entwine, enlace, interlace, lace, unknot (antonym), unravel (antonym), unravel (antonym)
The term knot is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence a25vdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to eba478647c77836e50de44b323564bdb.
The ASCII encoding of knot in hexadecimal notation is 6b6e6f74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: knotgrass
| knotted marjoram
| knotty pine
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.