Synonyms for offense
Synonyms of offense
- (noun) discourtesy, offence, offensive activity, behavior, behaviour, conduct, doings
- (noun) umbrage, offence, anger, choler, ire
- (noun) misdemeanor, misdemeanour, infraction, offence, violation, infringement, crime, law-breaking
- (noun) offence, team, squad, defence (antonym), defense (antonym)
- (noun) offence, offensive, operation, military operation
The term offense is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence b2ZmZW5zZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to d3d829ae7a09d617d8b2c9144d42d6e8.
The ASCII encoding of offense in hexadecimal notation is 6f6666656e7365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: offenseless
| offensive activity
| offer price
| offer up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.