Synonyms for ship
Synonyms of ship
- (noun) vessel, watercraft
- (verb) transport, send, move, displace, send on (related term), send off (related term)
- (verb) hire, engage, employ
- (verb) embark, board, get on, disembark (antonym)
- (verb) travel, journey
- (verb) put, set, place, pose, position, lay
The term ship is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2hpcA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2a3f1166b041928019e4e8718d628665.
The ASCII encoding of ship in hexadecimal notation is 73686970.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: ship biscuit
| ship broker
| ship builder
| ship canal
| ship chandler
| ship money
| ship of the line
| ship route
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.