Synonyms for stern
Synonyms of stern
- (adj) austere, nonindulgent (similar term), strict (similar term)
- (adj) grim, inexorable, relentless, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting, implacable (similar term)
- (adj) strict, exacting, demanding (similar term)
- (adj) austere, severe, stark, plain (similar term)
- (noun) after part, quarter, poop, tail, rear, back
- (noun) Stern, Isaac Stern, violinist, fiddler
- (noun) buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass, body part
The term stern is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3Rlcm4=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2d86fd41e053dc58ceb95695a314dc49.
The ASCII encoding of stern in hexadecimal notation is 737465726e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: stern chaser
| sterna hirundo
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.