Synonyms for stark
Synonyms of stark
- (adj) blunt, crude, unconditional (similar term)
- (adj) austere, severe, stern, plain (similar term)
- (adj) immoderate (similar term)
- (adj) arrant, complete, consummate, double-dyed, everlasting, gross, perfect, pure, sodding, staring, thoroughgoing, utter, unadulterated, unmitigated (similar term)
- (adj) bare, barren, bleak, desolate, inhospitable (similar term)
The term stark is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3Rhcms=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 2fbb71b04b02738300427866d6e3181a.
The ASCII encoding of stark in hexadecimal notation is 737461726b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: stark naked
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.