Synonyms for substance
Synonyms of substance
- (noun) matter, physical entity
- (noun) part, portion, component part, component
- (noun) kernel, core, center, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty, content, cognitive content, mental object
- (noun) meaning, idea, thought
- (noun) means, capital
- (noun) message, content, subject matter, communication
The term substance is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3Vic3RhbmNl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 64518fd155c1d552d2fa5435539030ac.
The ASCII encoding of substance in hexadecimal notation is 7375627374616e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: substance abuse
| substance abuser
| substantia alba
| substantia grisea
| substantia nigra
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.