Synonyms for alternate
Synonyms of alternate
- (adj) cyclic (similar term), cyclical (similar term)
- (adj) alternative, secondary (similar term)
- (adj) alternating, cyclic (similar term), cyclical (similar term)
- (adj) opposite (antonym)
- (noun) surrogate, replacement, stand-in, substitute, relief, reliever, backup, backup man, fill-in
- (verb) jump, change, alter, vary
- (verb) exchange
- (verb) understudy, memorize, memorise, con, learn
- (verb) interchange, tack, switch, flip, flip-flop, change by reversal, turn, reverse
- (verb) take turns, act, move
The term alternate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWx0ZXJuYXRl, while the MD5 signature is equal to a13a40f51bb5a8bd2a918d20d2e1fa41.
The ASCII encoding of alternate in hexadecimal notation is 616c7465726e617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: alternating
| alternating current
| alternation of generations
| alternative birth
| alternative birthing
| alternative energy
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.