Synonyms for tack
Synonyms of tack
- (noun) bearing, heading, aim
- (noun) nail
- (noun) stable gear, saddlery, gear, paraphernalia, appurtenance
- (noun) sheet, mainsheet, weather sheet, shroud, line
- (noun) tacking, change of course
- (noun) sailing
- (verb) fasten, fix, secure, tack on (related term)
- (verb) wear round, sail
- (verb) assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack together, join, bring together, make, create, disassemble (antonym)
- (verb) baste, sew, run up, sew together, stitch
- (verb) append, tag on, tack on, hang on, attach
- (verb) interchange, switch, alternate, flip, flip-flop, change by reversal, turn, reverse
The term tack is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dGFjaw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to f22494ab05be5b9088d11399193ffaef.
The ASCII encoding of tack in hexadecimal notation is 7461636b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: tack hammer
| tack on
| tack together
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.