Synonyms for dart
Synonyms of dart
- (noun) projectile, missile
- (noun) tuck
- (noun) flit, motion, movement, move, motility
- (verb) flit, flutter, fleet, travel rapidly, speed, hurry, zip
- (verb) dash, scoot, scud, flash, shoot, rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, flash back (related term)
- (verb) lunge, hurl, hurtle, thrust
The term dart is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGFydA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to bb14127678960fae97d873950ea20156.
The ASCII encoding of dart in hexadecimal notation is 64617274.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dart board
| dart player
| dart thrower
| dartmouth college
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.