Synonyms for thrust
Synonyms of thrust
- (noun) push, force
- (noun) stab, knife thrust, blow
- (noun) drive, driving force, propulsion, actuation
- (noun) criticism, unfavorable judgment
- (noun) jab, jabbing, poke, poking, thrusting, gesture
- (verb) push, force, thrust ahead (related term)
- (verb) stuff, shove, squeeze, push, force
- (verb) lunge, hurl, hurtle, move
- (verb) force, compel, oblige, obligate
- (verb) pierce, penetrate, perforate
- (verb) push up, stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- (verb) throw, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
The term thrust is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dGhydXN0, while the MD5 signature is equal to 9636a6dbd711697cea8a56ce9b4fa986.
The ASCII encoding of thrust in hexadecimal notation is 746872757374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: thrust ahead
| thrust bearing
| thrust fault
| thrust out
| thrust stage
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.