Synonyms for poke
Synonyms of poke
- (noun) pigeon berry, garget, scoke, Phytolacca americana, pokeweed
- (noun) dawdler, drone, laggard, lagger, trailer, idler, loafer, do-nothing, layabout, bum
- (noun) sack, paper bag, carrier bag, bag
- (noun) jab, jabbing, poking, thrust, thrusting, gesture
- (noun) punch, clout, lick, biff, blow
- (verb) jab, prod, stab, dig, thrust
- (verb) intrude, horn in, pry, nose, search, look, nose out (related term)
- (verb) agitate, vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up
- (verb) thump, pound, hit
- (verb) pierce
The term poke is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cG9rZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to eedb72cf263463f7ec5bc4b15ce09141.
The ASCII encoding of poke in hexadecimal notation is 706f6b65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: poke at
| poke bonnet
| poke check
| poke fun
| poke into
| poke milkweed
| poke out
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.