Synonyms for dig
Synonyms of dig
- (noun) excavation, archeological site, site, land site
- (noun) shot, shaft, slam, barb, jibe, gibe, remark, comment
- (noun) dent, ding, gouge, nick
- (noun) excavation, digging, creating by removal
- (noun) jab, touch, touching
- (verb) delve, cut into, turn over, remove, take, take away, withdraw, dig up (related term), dig in (related term), dig out (related term)
- (verb) dig out, hollow, hollow out, core out
- (verb) labor, labour, toil, fag, travail, grind, drudge, moil, work, do work
- (verb) excavate, hollow, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- (verb) jab, prod, stab, poke, thrust
- (verb) grok, get the picture, comprehend, savvy, grasp, compass, apprehend, understand
The term dig is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGln, while the MD5 signature is equal to 1534477b314797aae378d292ec836521.
The ASCII encoding of dig in hexadecimal notation is 646967.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dig in
| dig into
| dig out
| dig up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.