Synonyms for flick
Synonyms of flick
- (noun) contact, impinging, striking
- (noun) movie, film, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, show
- (verb) flicker, flash, blink, wink, twinkle, winkle
- (verb) flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff, peruse
- (verb) flip, throw
- (verb) jerk, push, force
- (verb) flicker, shine, beam
- (verb) ruffle, riffle, move, displace
- (verb) snap, click, move
- (verb) brush
- (verb) remove, take, take away, withdraw
The term flick is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmxpY2s=, while the MD5 signature is equal to e9b346dab94f26f3e60d1d6c66a02af9.
The ASCII encoding of flick in hexadecimal notation is 666c69636b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: flick knife
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.