Synonyms for inspire
Synonyms of inspire
- (verb) animate, invigorate, enliven, exalt, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- (verb) occasion
- (verb) prompt, instigate, induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- (verb) cheer, urge, barrack, urge on, exhort, pep up, encourage
- (verb) revolutionize, revolutionise, indoctrinate
- (verb) inhale, breathe in, breathe, take a breath, respire, suspire, exhale (antonym)
The term inspire is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW5zcGlyZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6dca4fe9cc3dfa1e593e1a60462b55c4.
The ASCII encoding of inspire in hexadecimal notation is 696e7370697265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: inspired
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.