Synonyms for stir
Synonyms of stir
- (noun) splash, disturbance, disruption, commotion, flutter, hurly burly, to-do, hoo-ha, hoo-hah, kerfuffle
- (noun) agitation
- (noun) bustle, hustle, flurry, ado, fuss, commotion, din, ruction, ruckus, rumpus, tumult
- (verb) move, displace
- (verb) shift, budge, agitate, move
- (verb) stimulate, excite, sensitize, sensitise
- (verb) stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke, stir up (related term)
- (verb) touch, affect, impress, move, strike, stir up (related term)
- (verb) raise, conjure, conjure up, invoke, evoke, call down, arouse, bring up, put forward, call forth, make, create
- (verb) arouse, move
- (verb) work
The term stir is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3Rpcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7c051efa7641541159bf7e63c989167f.
The ASCII encoding of stir in hexadecimal notation is 73746972.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: stir fry
| stir up
| stirred up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.