Synonyms for miss
Synonyms of miss
- (noun) girl, missy, young lady, young woman, fille, woman, adult female
- (noun) misfire, failure
- (noun) Miss, title, title of respect, form of address
- (verb) lose
- (verb) desire, want
- (verb) fail, neglect, attend (antonym)
- (verb) neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, leave out, overlook, overleap, attend to (antonym)
- (verb) fail, go wrong, miscarry
- (verb) lack, have (antonym)
- (verb) hit (antonym)
- (verb) escape, avoid
The term miss is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWlzcw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to de13fc4490fbd29a732bf77eb7476650.
The ASCII encoding of miss in hexadecimal notation is 6d697373.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: missal
| missel thrush
| missile defence system
| missile defense system
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.