Synonyms for respite
Synonyms of respite
- (noun) reprieve, relief, ease
- (noun) recess, break, time out, pause
- (noun) suspension, reprieve, hiatus, abatement, interruption, break
- (noun) rest, relief, rest period, pause, intermission, break, interruption, suspension
- (noun) reprieve, clemency, mercifulness, mercy
- (verb) reprieve, postpone, prorogue, hold over, put over, table, shelve, set back, defer, remit, put off
The term respite is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVzcGl0ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to ee9e0b212662da989bee37a8ab3afe71.
The ASCII encoding of respite in hexadecimal notation is 72657370697465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: resplend
| resplendent quetzel
| resplendent trogon
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.