Synonyms for souse
Synonyms of souse
- (noun) alcoholic, alky, dipsomaniac, boozer, lush, soaker, drunkard, drunk, rummy, sot, inebriate, wino
- (noun) sausage
- (noun) drenching, soaking, sousing, wetting
- (verb) drench, douse, dowse, soak, sop, wet
- (verb) dunk, dip, plunge, douse, immerse, plunge
- (verb) soak, inebriate, hit it up, drink, booze, fuddle
- (verb) cook
The term souse is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c291c2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to c3126a1d84acd8cd62e42cbce8804513.
The ASCII encoding of souse in hexadecimal notation is 736f757365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: soused
| south africa
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.