Synonyms for weaken
Synonyms of weaken
- (verb) change, alter, modify, strengthen (antonym)
- (verb) decrease, diminish, lessen, fall, strengthen (antonym)
- (verb) sabotage, undermine, countermine, counteract, subvert, disobey
- (verb) de-escalate, step down, decrease, lessen, minify, escalate (antonym)
- (verb) dampen, damp, soften, break, deaden, blunt
The term weaken is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2Vha2Vu, while the MD5 signature is equal to 85c60d46c9a714c7cca4eedd8b1c5aea.
The ASCII encoding of weaken in hexadecimal notation is 7765616b656e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: weakened
| weakly interacting massive particle
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.