Synonyms for pile
Synonyms of pile
- (noun) heap, mound, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- (noun) batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, muckle, peck, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, whole lot, whole slew, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- (noun) bundle, big bucks, megabucks, big money, money
- (noun) down, hair
- (noun) voltaic pile, galvanic pile, battery, electric battery
- (noun) spile, piling, stilt, column, pillar
- (noun) nap, thread, yarn
- (noun) atomic pile, atomic reactor, chain reactor, nuclear reactor, reactor
- (verb) stack, heap, arrange, set up, heap up (related term), pile up (related term), stack up (related term)
- (verb) throng, mob, pack, jam, crowd, crowd together
- (verb) put, set, place, pose, position, lay
The term pile is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGlsZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8b66e7d5ac266a0909cebbf3b897c887.
The ASCII encoding of pile in hexadecimal notation is 70696c65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: pile driver
| pile dwelling
| pile up
| pilea involucrata
| pilea microphylla
| pilea pumilla
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.