Synonyms for arrange
Synonyms of arrange
- (verb) set up, put, set, place, pose, position, lay, disarrange (antonym)
- (verb) fix up, agree, hold, concur, concord
- (verb) stage, initiate, pioneer
- (verb) format, change
- (verb) dress, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure, groom, neaten
- (verb) set, compose, write
- (verb) set up, put, order, organize, organise
The term arrange is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXJyYW5nZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 38d05e65a44270fbdb0fc1427257be1d.
The ASCII encoding of arrange in hexadecimal notation is 617272616e6765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: arranged
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.