Synonyms for pair
Synonyms of pair
- (noun) brace, set
- (noun) couple, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad, two, 2, II, deuce
- (noun) gathering, assemblage
- (noun) poker hand
- (verb) pair off, partner off, couple, unite, unify
- (verb) match, mate, couple, twin, join, bring together
- (verb) geminate, occur
- (verb) geminate, arrange, set up
- (verb) copulate, mate, couple, join, conjoin
The term pair is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGFpcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 33c9b363aa666f43190fa83fce543646.
The ASCII encoding of pair in hexadecimal notation is 70616972.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: pair creation
| pair formation
| pair of pincers
| pair of pliers
| pair of scissors
| pair of tongs
| pair of tweezers
| pair of virginals
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.