Synonyms for primitive
Synonyms of primitive
- (adj) crude, rude, early (similar term)
- (adj) archaic, early (similar term)
- (adj) noncivilized (similar term), noncivilised (similar term)
- (adj) naive, untrained (similar term)
- (noun) primitive person, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- (noun) formula, expression
- (noun) word
The term primitive is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJpbWl0aXZl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 069c5b4fe5027f9b37de31d2be5eac67.
The ASCII encoding of primitive in hexadecimal notation is 7072696d6974697665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: primitive art
| primitive person
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.