Synonyms for wish
Synonyms of wish
- (noun) wishing, want, desire
- (noun) indirect request, request, asking
- (noun) regard, compliments, greeting, salutation
- (noun) preference, druthers
- (verb) desire, want
- (verb) care, like, desire, want
- (verb) will
- (verb) express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- (verb) wish well, desire, want, begrudge (antonym)
- (verb) order
- (verb) bid, greet, recognize, recognise
The term wish is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2lzaA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 27e76ef6b60400df7c6bedfb807191d6.
The ASCII encoding of wish in hexadecimal notation is 77697368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: wish list
| wish well
| wishful thinker
| wishful thinking
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.